After six great scenarios, here are my results:
• Dorylaeum: Crusader Victory
• Antioch: Turkish Victory
• Ascalon: Crusader Victory
• Harran: Crusader-Antioch Army/Edessan Army Victory
• Montgisard: Egyptian Victory
• Arsuf: Crusader Victory
All the scenarios were really enjoyable plays and I look forward to trying them again! What kind of victory results have you guys achieved so far?
I've only played two scenarios so far:
Antioch: Turkish Victory
I played the Crusaders and my opponent managed to disperse my troops and block the city gate. The game ended by sudden death (no Crusaders outside of Antioch).
Ascalon: Crusader Victory
Won this one (Fatimid: 28 Flight Points, Crusaders: 11 Flight Points), but it was a much closer affair than the points indicate. If the Fatimids get rolling and utilize their superior numbers they might win this ...
- Last edited Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:22 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:10 pm
- Dorylaeum: 2 Muslim Victories; 1 Crusader. The first scenario I played; so I think I was a little unexperienced with knights...
- Antioch: 2 Muslim
- Ascalon: 1 Muslim; 1 Crusader
- Harran: 3 Muslim. With Ascalon, this is the scenario I enjoyed the most! It's incredible how it plays exactly as the real battle was!
- Montgisard: 1 Crusader. A good help from die rolls - the hand of god...
- Arsuf: 1 Crusader. The templars broke the wall set by the muslim MC and opened the way to the city, while the other knights protected the rear from the muslim HC attacks...
(All played solo)