3 Posts

Field Commander: Napoleon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Terrain insight rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lionel ECHENOZ
France
flag msg tools
I don't understand the "terrain" insight. What the interest ? For me totally useless... Or I forget something ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You may want the enemy as far away as possible, because you have mainly Fortifications and Artillery. With this Insight, you can place all his units in Reserve.

2. You may want the enemy as near as possible, maybe because he has Cannons you want to stop firing. With this Insight, and the Insight to place you own units in the Front, you can quickly make contact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
Almecho wrote:
1. You may want the enemy as far away as possible, because you have mainly Fortifications and Artillery. With this Insight, you can place all his units in Reserve.

2. You may want the enemy as near as possible, maybe because he has Cannons you want to stop firing. With this Insight, and the Insight to place you own units in the Front, you can quickly make contact.

This.

Also works well with sweep strategies, when you need to buy space for the sweep to trigger in a short battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.