Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Gibson
United States
San Diego (Scripps Ranch)
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm confused as to how to position the formations after all of the districts have been resolved. I'm likely incorrect in my understanding, but it appears that if a building hasn't been taken by the Germans, then none of the formation cards retreat but stay for the next turn. If a district has been taken, then the Soviets retreat and any active cards are depleted and all depleted cards go in the discard pile and officers removed - otherwise, the officers are promoted if at "0". Then, there are the symbols (on the lower left-hand corner) on the Soviet formation cards that come into play - but when?

Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Once the battle is over, the formations go home to their respective staging areas, are depleted (destroyed if already depleted), and all surviving leaders that are level 0) are promoted to level 1.

In the case that the Germans did not win the battle, individual units that survive the battle remain on the building and will participate in further rounds of combat (as will Infernos, and the markers on the Inferno/ bucket tracks will stay in their current positions).

The symbols on the bottom corner of the Soviet cards are their depletion effects. If the formation is depleted during combat, then the depletion effect takes place. Remember, that this effect is not applied after combat when all returning formations are depleted as a post-combat effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.