Taylor Liss
United States
Quincy
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My parents got me a Barnes & Noble Giftcard for Christmas and I have yet to use it. I really want to get A Game of Thrones (first edition) but Barnes & Noble decided to be really dumb and charge an insane amount for the game. Compare B&N to Amazon:

Basically, I'm looking for someone that would trade me the cash for Game of Thrones for my B&N giftcard. The cheapest I'm currently seeing the game on Amazon is for 45.89 (I have Prime so free shipping.) That means you'll be gaining about ~$4.00 from this trade. If you're interested, let me know.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
exchange of gift card with a stranger for a $4 profit doesn't seem like you'd get a lot of takers. YOu'll have better luck if you find someone that lives near you...find a local game group & make an offer to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
My local B&N has this in store, if that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.