Alexandre Gadoua
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1:
Can a soldier shoot twice?
(ex: Harrison shoots ounce because the Shoot AC is played. And the shoots again because the bubble says - 2 soldiers shoot). So Harrison could shoot twice and Fields ounce.

I'm 98% sure the answer is yes.

2:
And if this is true, lets say I have a bubble with 5 soldiers move on a Move card (with a bubble with a Fields may take cover).

So in a 4 soldier game, Fields takes cover, I move 2 soldiers and now Fields could move 3 times?

3:
When mesuaring squares/inches is the line of sight "line" drawn between the closest parts of the bases of the 2 soldiers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any soldier can be named to shoot by the 'bubble action.' The soldier who "owns" the card by having his dog tag on it can have a free action of that type (which could mean shooting a second time.)

So if the Shoot Action card has Harrison's dog tag on it and a "2 soldiers shoot" talk bubble, Harrison could, indeed, shoot twice.

What you cannot do is take "2 soldiers shoot" and pick the same soldier to shoot twice with the talk bubble action.

And yes, you measure line of sight from closest points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.