Popular Tags: [View All]
JEREMY JINKERSON
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to get in on the sweet deals frequently offered on Kickstarter, but it seems like every time I notice "Pay What You Can"-style opportunities, they're sold out before I get there.

I was hopeful that there was a way that I could receive email updates on new board games that go up on Kickstarter. However, all I can find is their normal email newsletter. What do you do to ensure that you're in the know on new Kickstarter releases?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to the Kickstarter Family forum

I would suggest subscribing to this thread in Press Releases: Crowdfunding Announcements thread (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc)

and perhaps this forum here as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schreiber
United States
Waynesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Tolerance for ambiguity is the first step in maturity.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Boardgame Kickstarter Projects geeklist is the ONLY subscription you need to stay updated on new projects.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/59640/boardgame-kickst...

The header to the geeklist is periodically updated with a running list of projects organized by end dates, but the real key is that this guy is ever-vigilant in adding new projects in a timely fashion:

Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Since when is a geeklist more up to the minute than Twitter? Since this geeklist, that's when (Twitter asks this geeklist what's trending). I bet even the people at Kickstarter subscribe to this geeklist to stay updated on what's new. It is also not uncommon for project authors to answer questions here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.