Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bren Mayhugh
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played this with a bunch of people and we just can't get enough of this gem! The mechanics work great and it has definitely jumped to my favorite racing game.

Still, with owning both the main and expansion, I'd be willing for buy a mini-expansion of an additional 4 boards for the game. Besides, who wouldn't want a 12 board epic rally!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johny W
Germany
Eppertshausen
flag msg tools
mbmb
after the last car passed the first board you can append to the end...

I think it's no problem to develop on boards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bishop
United Kingdom
Lytham St. Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there enough cards to have so many boards, what is the limit on the number of moves you could potentailly make?

Would hate to run out of 5th gear cards zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always record your time when you run out of cards and return all cards to the decks and reuse them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Rutten
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
the spunk plus the bomb plus the pump plus the torture instrument times frankie equalling the bang is an exclusive piece of ZTT exploitation
badge
You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. (mj)
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm lucky enough to own two base sets. And it increases the number of possible tracks even more. So if you're looking for that epic race, just buy another base set!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McKenna
msg tools
Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in a mini-expansion of tracks as well: the more the merrier, I think!

Although I have to say I think they missed a trick with the double sided boards by having the same tracks (albeit with different weather conditions) on both sides of the boards instead of having different tracks either side but with some way of marking the weather conditions for that board (a bit like the damage key on each, with a marker to place on the relevant condition). Might not look as aesthetically pleasing, but would allow double the number of tracks on the same number of boards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bishuk wrote:
Are there enough cards to have so many boards, what is the limit on the number of moves you could potentailly make?

Would hate to run out of 5th gear cards zombie

Swap six 5th gear cards with one 1st gear cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Pack
Canada
Nanaimo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Note that in the Rallyman.fr Store you can buy items separately... boards (asphalt/snow only), more time cards, more player cards (dials), dice, etc. I'm still waiting to pick up a copy of the Dirt addon, and may pick up the updated boards since the newer art style of Dirt won't match my 1st edition copy.

http://www.rallyman.fr/en/acheter-rallyman/3.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.