Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Borrows
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game doesn't come with much in the way of smaller scenarios, they tend to leap from tiny and small (and just a few of those) to a few needing a huge amount of map space. Adam Starkweather has said there will be some more scenarios forthcoming. As TDC was brilliantly supported I'm hoping WED will get the same treatment.

Any idea of when extra scenarios will become available?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starkweather
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As soon as the VASSAL module is released, we'll start working on this and make available for play. After some testing, we'll add to the website...

VASSAL module is coming shortly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Palmer
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome news, Adam! Really looking forward to it. Long live Vassal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Walters
United States
Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
"...the art of manoeuvering armies...an art which none may master by the light of nature. but to which, if he is to attain success, a man must serve a long apprenticeship." -- G.F.R. Henderson
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely recommend one that teaches the British player how to get to Einhoven in the shortest possible time. Takes some precision, particularly on the very first turn so as not to gum up the advancing companies with barrage markers, overstacking, etc. Won't be as much fun to be the German, possibly, as some of the other scenarios, but one might play it solitaire. Lord knows how many times I had to play "Race To the Bridge" in The Devil's Cauldron: The Battles for Arnhem and Nijmegen as a solitaire exercise so I knew how to play as both the British and the Germans in a longer game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cpl. Fields
South Africa
Hopelessly Surrounded
Isandlwana, Zululand
flag msg tools
<insert something pithy here>
badge
<insert something clever here>
mbmbmbmbmb
adamant wrote:
shortly.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.