Subject: Any GMT relation? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I sent 3 weeks ago a (very polite) mail to the following adress: gmtoffice@gmtgames.com.

The text was:

Hello,
I ordered via P500 ALL the C&C:N Expansions and already received the Spanish. But the Credit card I use are only available 2 months (my bank special online safety system called "webcard"). Hope this will not cancel my next expansions. Just let me know please!
Best regards,
GG

They just never answered me. Wrong adress? Slow service? Any idea? Any relation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Try again or use the chat feature when the office is open. They are usually very good to respond
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bishop
United Kingdom
Lytham St. Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try this link it seems to be there for just such an eventuality

http://www.gmtgames.com/t-GMTSupport.aspx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TY Steve but that's what I used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bishop
United Kingdom
Lytham St. Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah OK, I thought you had just mailed not used the contact section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TY anyway for the help. I sent them another message via the same system ... hope I will get an answer!

GG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GGleize wrote:
Hello,

I sent 3 weeks ago a (very polite) mail to the following adress: gmtoffice@gmtgames.com.

The text was:

Hello,
I ordered via P500 ALL the C&C:N Expansions and already received the Spanish. But the Credit card I use are only available 2 months (my bank special online safety system called "webcard"). Hope this will not cancel my next expansions. Just let me know please!
Best regards,
GG

They just never answered me. Wrong adress? Slow service? Any idea? Any relation?

My guess is they didn't understand your question and didn't know how to answer it.

Since you say your webcard is only good for two more months, I would suggest getting an extension on your card through this time next year and update your GMT account with the new expiration date.

If you'd rather wait, keep your eyes open for when GMT announces they will begin charging for the new expansions and then update your card and GMT account info to be sure you're covered.

If GMT tries to charge the new games on an expired card, you may get an e-mail about it. But maybe not. Either way, you won't be out any money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try not to get too stressed about it GGleize. I'm in a situation where a GMT game i've had p500ed is about to ship, but my account got hit with fraudulent charges, and now the whole thing is a mess.

I should have it straightened out in about a week (or less i hope), but if GMT tried to charge me right now, it wouldn't work.

I'm sure GMT would contact me if that happens...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Gleize
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Any GMT relation?i
Thanks you all. To be said: when my "webcards" are over: I can't put anymore money on it! I MUST create ANOTHER card if I want to buy online again!

That's the point: a (boring) secured system used by my bank. I got the money with no problem but I MUST create another card for the next expansions: That's what I would like to explain to any GMT guy.

No stress: just a question and I'm sure we'll find a solution if they accept my money and if they answer me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently changed credit card and had my old one blocked (even though it hadn't expired yet). GMT tried to charge one P500 once when my old card was blocked, they sent me a mail and waited for me to update the credit card details in my account. I did that, sent a mail, and they charged the new card, after which I got my order. No problems whatsoever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny seeing you here Haslo.

The game i have in temporary limbo is Space Empires: Close Encounters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.