Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Igor Kwiatkowski
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just heard the iPad beep from the other room that I've got an email. I'm curious what that might be, but I'm too lazy to go to the other room to check it. Now because of the PSN and XBL hacks I changed my email password to a long, secure one. It's so long now that I'm too lazy to type it in on the laptop I'm using right now, especially that the keyboard doesn't work so well so I will probably need to type it in a few times before I get it right.

To my defense I had a sleepless night and even took a day off because I didn't feel fit for work, so being lazy is the order of the day. I feel like a sloth anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
Less pr0n == more security.

You're welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Kwiatkowski
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always considered playing Kinect naked more 4chan than regular pr0n, but I'll try to cut it down anyway.

So, RSP anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brannan
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, because you re-use passwords several places, and think that the PSN/XBL hacks were about getting passwords (rather than CC numbers) you changed your password to something too difficult to type (rather than developing a schema that gives you a semi-unique password to each site you use). And you're blaming the choices you've made on the state of Internet security?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Second in a one horse race
Scotland
Bloxham
Oxon
flag msg tools
Cardboard rocks. It's just not the same on iOS.
badge
F&%K YOU, DODGEBALL!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You're too lazy to go get your iPad, and too lazy to type in the password, but not too lazy to start a thread and type in all this jazz that tells us about it...

I love the internet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Kwiatkowski
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abrannan wrote:
So, because you re-use passwords several places, and think that the PSN/XBL hacks were about getting passwords (rather than CC numbers) you changed your password to something too difficult to type (rather than developing a schema that gives you a semi-unique password to each site you use). And you're blaming the choices you've made on the state of Internet security?

Since you asked (or didn't you?) I only reused passwords between PSN and XBL, but after the hacks I thought it wouldn't hurt to change them all. Look, just ignore the third sentence of my original post and embrace the insanity of typing up a paragraph about being too lazy to type in two dozen characters. Microver99 got it right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.