Subject: New Game Shop Godalming, Surrey rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary O'Grady
United Kingdom
Colnbrook
Berkshire
flag msg tools
Classical Game Shop, 10 Church Street, Godalming, GU7 1BW -www.classicalgameshop.co.uk

We stock chess, bridge, poker, backgammon, carcasonne, catan, dominion etc. and tons more board games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Hall
United Kingdom
Yate
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish you all the best in that case (although the chances of me ever being in Godalming seem fairly non-existent given that I live in Bristol).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
meepleonboard
United Kingdom
Somerset/London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was in Godalming last week for work and saw this new shop. Given that my SO lived in Goldaming until last summer it's bad news for me that this place has opened now, but good news for my wallet.

Popped in on Saturday to have a good look round the shelves. It's not the largest shop in the world but stocked with the games that inhabit the upper echelons of the ratings system here on the Geek, so there's a definite emphasis on quality over quantity, and with some niche titles too, nicely done.

As I said, a shame I don't go down there regularly any more, but I shall certainly be popping in again when I'm next down and I wish the owner and staff the very best of luck and hope for many Geek converts!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Next Game Please
England
Frome
Somerset
flag msg tools
Find a Friend
badge
Next Game Please
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Aldershot this week end so may take a look in. The one in my old home town is not the shop it was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Grainger
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a good little shop; tiny, but with the games packed in, and they've made an excellent choice as to which games to stock, as noted above. They only seem to be open on Saturdays, though, at the moment, so call them to check if you're planning to visit mid-week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
I certainly hope they sell Fury of Dracula (second edition) within.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.