The Kaiser
msg tools
designer
publisher
Hello Everyone.

I would like to introduce you to my Kickstarter project called Dark Legacy: The Rising. I would like to give you a brief overview of what the game is. Here is the link the video and images that go with the game. There is about 24 days left and any help that you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kaiserstudio/dark-legacy...

Welcome to the world of Dark Legacy. The planet of Titan is at war and the Kaiser, an evil battle-mage, is bringing this world to its knees. Anything is possible here and anyone can become a legend. This is where your journey begins.

Will you join the Kaiser and his allies in the total domination of the planet or will you be part of the opposition? You get to decide how this story will tell itself. Make sure to choose wisely, for the fate of the planet lies within your hands.

Make your choice.

About this project.

Dark Legacy is a project that has the ability to give something to everyone. Instead of dividing the RPGers and the Card Gamers; this game has the ability to bring them both together in one game and keep them engaged with the story and possibilities of their own character's growth. Dark Legacy is a game that is easy to pick up and yet complicated enough through strategy to keep even the most experienced player entertained. It is my goal, with you help, to get this in the hands of hundreds of gamers so they can experience a different kind of gaming all together.

About the game

Dark Legacy is a unique strategy game that mixes the best elements of Magic the Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons and Chess and wraps them all up into a in-depth sci-fi/fantasy story. In Dark Legacy, players are no longer bystanders of the battle, they get to be part of it as a war general within one of six different factions. With the unique and various weapons, armor and relics, that a player can equip themselves with, players can become whomever they imagine themselves to be.

In Dark Legacy, it is the players objective to destroy their opponents and their armies, by building a deck of magic spells that no one can withstand, rolling the d20 in their favor and strategically summoning their army to be the strongest. Just like in real battle you will have to anticipate the probability of the unexpected. Don't make choices too hastily for they may be the demise of your army and yourself.

Dark Legacy is a game that can be played one-on-one or in team battle, ages 10 and up, with an average play time of about 45 minutes.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you agian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.