Popular Tags: [View All]
Lance Hobday
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just opened my 2nd edition upgrade kit and began sleeving the cards. There are two packs of cards; the first pack was fine, however about 3/4 of the cards in the second pack were stuck together on the top corners. When I pulled them apart some of the paint came off of the cards. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone posted that his cards had been cut strange, but nothing like the thing you are describing.

Contact Ares' Customer Support and I am sure they will send you replacement cards: http://www.aresgames.eu/contact-us
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, my set was perfect. Sorry to hear about your problem - have you contacted Ares yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Hobday
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just posted on the customer support page. Hopefully they will get back to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miceli
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Dead Man's Doubloons
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine were perfect - I was like a child in a candy store as I was unwrapping and then sleeving them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ngo
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yadboh wrote:
I just opened my 2nd edition upgrade kit and began sleeving the cards. There are two packs of cards; the first pack was fine, however about 3/4 of the cards in the second pack were stuck together on the top corners. When I pulled them apart some of the paint came off of the cards. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Some of my cards were scratched and the printer printed over the scratches, leaving an unattractive finish to the cards. Customer support was very quick in processing my problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
With the exception of one Shadow card where there is a small white spot on the back, all of the my cards are perfect. And more surprisingly, given that they are made by Mayday, all the sleeves fit perfectly as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nolan Cluff

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was perfectly pleased with my upgrade kit. Very cool of Area to offer such a thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
United States
Lebanon
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Penny Press Kickstarter: 1,284 backers - $60,376! Amazing! Thank you!!!
badge
Play Penny Press!
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought three upgrade kits. Two were fine, but the third one contained two of the same deck of cards. Nexus is taking swift care of it and their customer support has been excellent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Rose
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RobertDD wrote:
Nexus is taking swift care of it and their customer support has been excellent.

Do you have some kind of time machine? j/k.

Nice to know that Ares is maintaining the same level as support as its spiritual predecesor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.