Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Kewley
United States
Mandeville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Some of the cards refer to cancelling a replacement.I assume units brought back from the Destroyed Units box and the Surrendered Units box are replacements. Are flips replacements? Education? Experience? Fortifications?

2. While the Soviets cannot stack, if they want to bring a replacement unit or reinforcement into an already occupied city during the organization phase, must they remove unit sitting in the city to the shattered box at the end of the organization phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dakjck wrote:
1. Some of the cards refer to cancelling a replacement.I assume units brought back from the Destroyed Units box and the Surrendered Units box are replacements.

(Yeah, this is 7.9.)

dakjck wrote:
Are flips replacements? Education? Experience? Fortifications?

No, those all happen during the Flip Step.

dakjck wrote:
2. While the Soviets cannot stack, if they want to bring a replacement unit or reinforcement into an already occupied city during the organization phase, must they remove unit sitting in the city to the shattered box at the end of the organization phase?

Yeah, that's the way I read 8.4.3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Boersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
dakjck wrote:
1. Some of the cards refer to cancelling a replacement.I assume units brought back from the Destroyed Units box and the Surrendered Units box are replacements.

(Yeah, this is 7.9.)

dakjck wrote:
Are flips replacements? Education? Experience? Fortifications?

No, those all happen during the Flip Step.

dakjck wrote:

Yeah, that's the way I read 8.4.3.

I agree.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
boersma8 wrote:
I agree.

Yes, the gamer with the red nose is right again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.