Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cherry Coke
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep on reading about Age III cards with colour problems, I have problems with Age II cards. Does anyone else have this as well or am I the only one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan " ; " Czop
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

When you say color problems do you mean you are color blind and cannot see the colors correctly? or do you mean you think some of the colors that are in your edition are off? or is it another issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cherry Coke
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some have the white arrows being actually blue and the bottoms of the “I”s are washed with blue. Some are just very noticeably lighter/darker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric J. Boyd
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the same problem on some of my Age II cards, so you're not the only one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ramsby
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I as well reported this same issue to Repos, they forwarded it to Asmodee Editions, and they just told me (after about a week from my email) that they just put a replacement set in the mail. Thanks Repos and Asmodee!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this same problem. I guess I should contact them to get replacements, though this problem is the least of the problems I have with the quality of the components in general.

See: Wonder Boards Thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.