Subject: Now ON THE BOAT rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Elias
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Status has been updated today to On the Boat. It seems like they've not been taking the full 4-6 weeks lately before moving to "Shipping to stores", so I have hope we'll still see this at the beginning of Feb. At the latest, this update means, we'll see Redhorn at the end of February.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Riehl
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, they updated to Shipping to Stores. Should be within the week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Elias
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
camipco wrote:
Yup, they updated to Shipping to Stores. Should be within the week.

Umm... where did you get that?

In the latest article, they say that in two weeks they're going to show us the hero for Redhorn. That usually happens just before it's released. Therefore, my current estimate in now the 1st or 2nd of March.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Riehl
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
narsil0420 wrote:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm...

They define the green as "The product is being shipped from the FFG warehouse in Minnesota to stores and distributors. This process takes between 7-10 days for the US, or a few days longer in Canada."

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_upcoming.asp

Although I hear your point about the "hero in two weeks" note. I don't really understand why we can't just have release dates for these things by now - after 8 products in the series.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 104832. camipco
  • 1d20 =
  • (6) =
  • Thu Feb 9, 2012 4:41 am
Matt Elias
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
camipco wrote:
narsil0420 wrote:

They define the green as "The product is being shipped from the FFG warehouse in Minnesota to stores and distributors. This process takes between 7-10 days for the US, or a few days longer in Canada."

Ah, I think that only applies to the Upcoming page. On that product page I think they use that green "Available Soon" button when something's at least "On the Boat." It doesn't necessarily mean that it's a week away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Riehl
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, ok. Sad face.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.