Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Ora et Labora» Forums » General

Subject: Print and fold tuckboxes for all the Ora et Labora resource chits... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tom alphin
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game has a huge number of resource chits. Rather than using bags and taking up your whole table with little piles or bowls of resource chits, I have prepared a print-and-fold tuckbox for this game.

LINK: Download Tom's Ora et Labora tuckboxes from BGG

Photos:

User mfaulk80 was kind enough to assemble the box I created for the basic resource types and share this photo.

Images I just took of the second box for the additional resource types.

Detailed Directions:
1) Download latest .pdf file. (links above...)
2) Print all pages at "100%", preferably on Cardstock (for added durability and stiffness.)
3) Carefully cut all pages using an exacto knife. (Scissors probably won't cut it, precision is required.) After that, run a dull pointy object along all folds to make them fold more cleanly.
4) Align the tabs on top of the base, and glue if desired.
5) Begin to fold the main box together. (The tabs go into the notches just like commonly available fold-up boxes for Baseball cards.)
6) Start with both ends, then add the dividers, folding them in as you go. (Note, a little glue from a glue stick is desirable when folding the dividers in half. This makes them stiffer and look better when completed.)

You can print the included lid if you like, or simply put both boxes in a single gallon ziploc bag, remove the air and place in the game box. (If the bag has little air in it, they can't slide out of their rows.)

Full disclosure: Each box will take at least 30 minutes to print, cut, and assemble. The boxes go together nicely, but take time.

Questions?
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please don't hesitate to ask here or send me a message.

Enjoy!
---tom

(P.S. I've also made the extensive set of tuckboxes for Carcassonne and every expansion. What can I say, I'm a geek.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.