Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: A Quick Question (Relating to Homemade Game Development) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zyke Perseron
msg tools
I'm a big fan of board games, and sometimes in my downtime I like to invent a few here and there. I was wondering if it would be at all possible within the forums to bounce ideas off of people and get feedback on them? Or something along the lines of a fresh set of eyes on development problems for homemade board game projects?

I understand this can be something of an issue, people not working within a company or anything and the threat of ideas getting stolen (can't imagine that happens a lot here, but I'm new) is a troublesome thought. Just sorta want to clarify before making any posts regarding my current projects and/or asking for some help on them.

Thanks in advance for the answer to my question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Morris
Scotland
Harrogate
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
Join the BGG Folding @Home Team !!
badge
This user had more :gg: than sense
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/forum/26/boardgamegeek/board-ga...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG!

Quote:
...the threat of ideas getting stolen (can't imagine that happens a lot here, but I'm new) is a troublesome thought...

There are so many board game concepts floating around these forums that you'll be knocked down if you don't get out of the way.

As the previous contributor mentioned, visit the design forum. There are some extremely talented people on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zyke Perseron
msg tools
I can imagine there are. Like I said, just wanted to clarify so I wasn't stepping on any toes or anything. I'm crazy polite like that. Already have my query to the design forum up.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/755421/needing-a-fresh-g...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.