Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Gallo
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m going to be in Miami on business from Jan 25 to at least Feb 4 (including the weekend of Jan 28 – 29). Does anyone have recommendations for pick-up gaming (AmeriTrash, crunchy euros, just about anything)? Is there good in-store gaming in the area or are meetups a better bet?

I’m only visiting on this trip, however, we’re in the process of relocating so within the next month or so Miami will be my gaming hometown.

Thanks,

- Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you'll be in north Miami (or don't mind driving), you'll also want to keep an eye on the gaming meetups in Davie at Cool Stuff and Florida Supercomics. Both are on meetup.com under the "BIG" group.

I know there is at least one (true) Miami group on meetup, but I don't get down that way often so don't pay much attention to that scene.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StormbringerGrey wrote:
I’m going to be in Miami on business from Jan 25 to at least Feb 4 (including the weekend of Jan 28 – 29). Does anyone have recommendations for pick-up gaming (AmeriTrash, crunchy euros, just about anything)? Is there good in-store gaming in the area or are meetups a better bet?

I’m only visiting on this trip, however, we’re in the process of relocating so within the next month or so Miami will be my gaming hometown.

Thanks,

- Bob

Welcome bob, I'm having a few friends over in downtown Miami today (Monday) for crunchy euros. You should also join the Miami board games meetup group, we're a very active group with diverse gaming interests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.