spiderdijon spiderdijon
msg tools
Simple question - This happened in a recent game due to the president having a personal goal. Couldn't find a reference to anyone else doing this. It just struck me as an odd thing to be allowed to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Admiral's Quarters doesn't specify that you have to target another player, so this is perfectly legal. However, at that point, it's often better to ignore the Personal Goal than to waste cards and actions on getting the President brigged and subsequently releasing the President.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archon286 Brad
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Hm, the spot does say 'a' character, not 'another'. That's a distinction usually made in this game. I'd say you can. Think of it like confessing to a crime to the police!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
spiderdijon spiderdijon
msg tools
Thanks for the responses. Fair enough, I had assumed this to be the case - it was a bit of a fail move being the presidents first one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can definitely nominate yourself if you so wish. Whether you'd actually get brigged or not depends on a lot of other things though, mainly the rest of the players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.