Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Spammer wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS!! A PRIZE SUM OF 1.5 BRITISH POUNDS, has been Awarded to your email, through Liverwood computer Ballot Promo.
Ticket #: LIV9228130 with Prize #: 168409/UK;

WHOA, SLOW DOWN! £1.5‽ That's nearly $2.34. I could get a cup of premium coffee for that princely sum. Where do I sign‽‽
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
What I want to know is what you've got against scrofula.

(I think you're missing an equals sign in your open quote tag.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Munnerlyn
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope that's not your real ticket and prize #. Now someone else is going to claim your prize.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Lothartvni wrote:
I hope that's not your real ticket and prize #. Now someone else is going to claim your prize.

I already did. Turns out it was one and a half buildings filled with stray dogs in London.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
the difference between a "crowd" and a "mob" is one push
mbmbmbmbmb
No way I'm falling for this. I am just going to wait for that nice Nigerian prince to send some real money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Osiris Ra wrote:
No way I'm falling for this. I am just going to wait for that nice Nigerian prince to send some real money.
Too late my friend. Ive already sent all my pertinent info to Prince Fred and he'll wire MILLIONS!!!!! into my account!shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pieter
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Good intentions are no substitute for a good education.
badge
I take my fun very seriously.
mbmbmbmbmb
As you all know, those Nigerian princes are often out to scam you. Do not trust them! If you receive emails in which Prince So-and-so offers you millions to act as receiver of large amounts of dough, do not take up this offer just like that. Instead, work through my intermediary company. I will handle all transactions for you; just wire me the money that your Prince requests (Western Union preferred), and I will make sure that it is only forwarded to him if he proves to be legit. No worries, my company has ways of testing that -- if he checks out, I will supply you with a scan of an authorized document proving his legitimacy, so you know your investment is safe. The document will require some measly processing costs, mainly for administrative purposes, but that is the only amount you will need to pay, guaranteed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.