BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: What game was I playing????? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Horch
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
I need some help from the community here. Back in high school, mid 90s I played a game with some friends and I can't remember what it is called. It had a hex board and the only clear thing I remember is that you play as giant animals. There was a gorilla and I always played as the turtle, because I would turtle with it. That's all I can recall about it, please help me out here. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of All Simians — Not a Mere Diplomat
United States
Wilmington
Select State
flag msg tools
designer
I love you.
badge
I love you.
mb
Gammarauders?

Was it Blip the Teleporturtle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Horch
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
My god you are awesome!!! In only two minutes you flashed me back to high school. Thanks so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of All Simians — Not a Mere Diplomat
United States
Wilmington
Select State
flag msg tools
designer
I love you.
badge
I love you.
mb
I figured it was this game, but you threw me by not mentioning the giant penguin. How can you not mention the giant penguin???

This game was ridiculously awesome. Or was it awesomely ridiculous? Either way, a definite staple of my youth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Horch
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Don't recall the penguin. The kangaroo, and the gorilla, and the turtle. I think there were only 4 of us playing at any one time so could be that no one picked the penguin. I would wander around as the turtle and wait until everyone else beat on each other then attack them at the end. So much fun during study hall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.