Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tadeu Zubaran
Brazil
Porto Alegre
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am thinking about buying from them through the internet, I have to pay in advance so I was wondering if anyone else had any experience with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
                                                             oooo                             ooo                             o    o                                      o     
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tkzubaran wrote:
I am thinking about buying from them through the internet, I have to pay in advance so I was wondering if anyone else had any experience with them.

I never ordered from them online, but I live in Osnabrück and bought things there every now and then since the late 90s.
I intend to visit their new shop soon, maybe already tomorrow, depends on my available time and the weather.

Malte Kiesel
Germany
Osnbrueck
flag msg tools
mb
is one of the CEOs (and probably owner), you can find a photo of him in front of the new shop in our local newspaper.

Oh, and their online shop is currently in limbo, so before ordering you should give them a call or send an email.

What do you want to buy there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadeu Zubaran
Brazil
Porto Alegre
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered from them, I bought a copy of Le Havre.
They were polite, and efficient. Everything went as arranged.
The online shop is indeed not active but they responded all emails very fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.