New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
More Yellow
badge
Great Wall of China
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook currently posted contains the following
http://www.turningpointsimulations.com/cw3/Assets/Rules/TPS0...

Battle of Tours rulebook wrote:
If the attackers are Shock Attacking through any combination of front + flank, front + rear, flank + rear, there is a +4 DRM.

Infidel had the same problem (no bonus for left flank + right flank). It has been fixed in the FAQ.
http://www.gmtgames.com/infidel/Infidel_FAQ.pdf

Infidel FAQ wrote:
12.3 Shock Resolution
Question: During the game I performed a Flank-Flank attack (opposite sides of an enemy unit). Why doesn’t this qualify for the +4 DRM?
Answer: It probably should. Change the wording of the third bullet to “If the attackers are attacking through two or more sides (Front, Rear, Left Flank, or Right Flank) of a unit there is a +4 DRM.”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Werbaneth
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,
This was just brought to my attention, and we are changing the rules for Tours, and also for the related game on Metaurus, coming out with the second batch of games. Thanks for catching this, as it got through at least four layers of development and editing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Grant
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
More Yellow
badge
Great Wall of China
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my copy of Battle of Tours and am happy to report the error is fixed in both the main body of the rules and the chart on the back. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.