flag msg tools
publisher
melanzowniatv.znadplanszy.pl
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RULES wrote:
Attacking Another player with the Hydra
The player moves the Hydra to the space with the ship of a fellow player so the Hydra can attack.

Can I attack myself with the Hydra? The rules says only something about attacking another player and there is nothing about attacking me.

RULES wrote:
As soon as one of the two face-up order cards is fulfilled, a new order card must be drawn from the pile and place face-up.
1. The player, who fulfills one or more orders, places immediately the order card in front of himself.
2. If two players fulfill an order card at the same time, they receive both 1 victory point card. The order card is taken out of play

How 2 can be possible? As 1 says when I fulfill the order I take the card immediately. Is it impossible or I just don't get it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. We played that attacking yourself with the Hydra counts as attacking the Hydra.

2. A and B are in the harbour, both with blue boxes on their ships. B finishes an order and takes the order card. A new order card is drawn that says "blue box to Athens" and both players A and B fulfill that quest immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Chlebicki
Poland
Warsaw
Mazovia
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. But it's forbidden to attack the hydra without the order card "attack the hydra". Can I attack myself with hydra even though there is no such order?

2. Thanks, of course, it's obvious

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilfried Lepuschitz
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In response to your first question: yes, we played it like that. But granted, it might be not the most elegant rule...

Anyway thanks for playing our game! :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.