Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone please up load a decent scan please of 2 charts if you are able to of the:

1) Damage Table Supplement &
2) HPT chart

Any help much appreciated thanks in advance. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cpl. Fields
South Africa
Hopelessly Surrounded
Isandlwana, Zululand
flag msg tools
<insert something pithy here>
badge
<insert something clever here>
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two HPT tables (German/Italian and British) - do you need them both?

I'm not sure what you mean by "Damage Table Supplement".

EDIT: I just checked the gallery, and all the game charts are already there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh many thanks for a quick reply...those however I already have.

The Damage Table Supplement is in the heading on a the faded chart I have...with names of weapons on it like 20mmm kwk, 75mm long, area impacted Marmon Herrington Mk.11, Daimler Mk1....I'm wondering if these are extra charts form a magazine perhaps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cpl. Fields
South Africa
Hopelessly Surrounded
Isandlwana, Zululand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dirty Harry wrote:

The Damage Table Supplement is in the heading on a the faded chart I have...with names of weapons on it like 20mmm kwk, 75mm long, area impacted Marmon Herrington Mk.11, Daimler Mk1....I'm wondering if these are extra charts form a magazine perhaps?

Ah... that would be the Damage Table and HPT supplements from Vol. 13, #4 of The General.

Uploaded and pending approval. I added the supplemental counters as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great stuff! Many thanks!. My old eyes were having major problems. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Wright
United Kingdom
Nottingham
England
flag msg tools
Hornet Leader - Carrier Air Operations
badge
Herge's Adventures of Tintin!
mbmbmbmbmb
zuludawn wrote:
Dirty Harry wrote:

Ah... that would be the Damage Table and HPT supplements from Vol. 13, #4 of The General.

The General 13#4 damage tables were already in the Files section and the countersheet was already in the Images section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cpl. Fields
South Africa
Hopelessly Surrounded
Isandlwana, Zululand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alcazar wrote:
zuludawn wrote:
Dirty Harry wrote:

The General 13#4 damage tables were already in the Files section and the countersheet was already in the Images section.

Oops. I didn't notice the counters in the gallery (and obviously the mods didn't either).

I never thought to look at the Files section.

Mea culpa.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Wright
United Kingdom
Nottingham
England
flag msg tools
Hornet Leader - Carrier Air Operations
badge
Herge's Adventures of Tintin!
mbmbmbmbmb
zuludawn wrote:
alcazar wrote:
zuludawn wrote:
Dirty Harry wrote:

Oops. I didn't notice the counters in the gallery (and obviously the mods didn't either).

I never thought to look at the Files section.

Mea culpa.

No harm done

I do notice your scan of the counters has the Italians in something approximating yellow rather the grey in my copy. Maybe there were different printings of the General issue?

BTW, if people are looking for more Tobruk content I'd recommend checking out the Deer Valley Games expansion kit (URL in the Web Links section) which includes some extra counters to support the General 13#4 material, as well as some extra variants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cpl. Fields
South Africa
Hopelessly Surrounded
Isandlwana, Zululand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alcazar wrote:

I do notice your scan of the counters has the Italians in something approximating yellow rather the grey in my copy. Maybe there were different printings of the General issue?

That's more likely due to my scanner. I usually have to adjust the colour and contrast in Photoshop.

Quote:
BTW, if people are looking for more Tobruk content I'd recommend checking out the Deer Valley Games expansion kit (URL in the Web Links section) which includes some extra counters to support the General 13#4 material, as well as some extra variants.

I'll check that out, thanks. Deer Valley has put out some good stuff for older games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.