BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » CCG Trades

Subject: Wanted (badly): Aliens Predator CCG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Leenomorph
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
(I figured it couldn't hurt starting my own topic, but if this is a problem, mods, by all means, please remove it. The last thing I want to do is a be a pest!)

Hi! I just found this site in my desperate search for the Aliens Predator game. Do any of you here have any of the cards for trade or sale, or know where to find them? I'm looking for everything I can possibly get, especially the starter decks and stuff for all species.

My brother and I are looking into getting some different card games, having played the Acheron out of VS System, and we really want to play this one... if the cards can be found. All species, everything we can get.

Please let me know ASAP, and thanks. Oh, I'm in the U.S., in Washington State.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have no luck here, you can try here:

http://www.tradecardsonline.com

Someone on there might be able to help...can't hurt anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucio Rodriguez
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
designer
Yep, more words here.
badge
This is overtext. Man, what an awesome use of 100 geekgold! :)
mbmbmbmbmb

I believe I have one of each starter, but let me double-check that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cwikla

Burbank
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I've seen some AvP card lots of decent size showing up here and there on ebay lately. Definitely keep an eye out on that site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Fassnacht II
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a alien one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ozzel Adams
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a bunch of opened starters from all three species. Unfortunately the extra rares and uncommons have been removed, but they still have all the fixed cards, markers and instructions and are like new. I also have a bunch of other cards that I might be willing to part with. PM me if you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Leenomorph
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I'm looking for as big of a lot as I can get, whatever I can get, so... definitely keep 'em coming, folks. I have PMed you.

If anyone's interested, I have a pretty decent lot of 60 or so HeroClix figures, both Marvel and DC, that I'm willing to trade.

I also have some Magic the Gathering cards from recent sets that I'm willing to trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ian roberts
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I have the entire set of premier and res. avp ccg. Including most promos. Which i probably will not trade.. but i do have a brand new booster box of premier edition ccg that i was thinking of puting on ebay this week. Its an unopened booster box with (hopefully hicks and and a warrior queen..ha).. 36 unopened booster packs. Im moving to florida and im clearing space.. Let me know if your interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Leenomorph
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
iroberts007 wrote:
I have the entire set of premier and res. avp ccg. Including most promos. Which i probably will not trade.. but i do have a brand new booster box of premier edition ccg that i was thinking of puting on ebay this week. Its an unopened booster box with (hopefully hicks and and a warrior queen..ha).. 36 unopened booster packs. Im moving to florida and im clearing space.. Let me know if your interested.

Do you still have that stuff? I'm interested in trading or buying for all the Aliens Predator cards I can get. Some things happened, life got a bit crazy and so I disappeared for a while, but I'm back and wanting to acquire some Aliens Predator stuff!

I got a small collection from a friend, but not enough to start a deck, and no rules. So I need more! I'd really love to have enough to make at least one deck of each species.

Anything you guys have, I can trade or buy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Strong
United States
Ocala
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check your mail

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Rhino
Canada
flag msg tools
Are you still interested? I'm pretty sure I have the starter deck for all three races and extra cards as well. My nefew is interested in playing MTG and my son is playing Pokemon. Cards would be nice for either. I also have Shadowrun CCG cards as well if your interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Hammen
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hello, I have some cards if you are interested. I am also in WA State. Send me a PM if you are still looking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
If you (or anyone else) is still looking, I have 1,895 Cards (250 different cards so there are lot of duplicates. This includes 5 Rares - 4 different rare cards) + Rules + Tokens available for sale

GM me for more info

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clen Rose
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hi,
not sure if your still looking but I have a great collection of the AVP CCG I'm looking to sell or trade for older MTG cards.

http://capecod.craigslist.org/clt/3498371612.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chibo loco
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
I have a ton of cards. I have all the big cards like Hicks, Ripley, alien queen etc. I also have some terminator stuff that is compatible with this game. I would traxe or sell any or all of it. Let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frank wilks

California
msg tools
These are the cards I am looking for along with the starter decks for both the Marines and Aliens. Please let me know if you have them and a price.

Barracks
Weapons Locker
Sgt. Bass
Cpl. Hicks
Pvt. Hewitt
Pvt. Masters

Shotgun x4
Pulse Rifle x3
Smart Gun
Motion Scanner
Chemical Base

Operations
Docking Bay
Equipment Warehouse
Armory
Security Checkpoint
Tavern (

Quartermaster
Dock Worker
Security Guard x2

Crossfire x3
Overwatch x3
Weapons Cache x3
Battlefield Chaos x3
Dire Straits x3
Found'em x2
If it Bleeds x2
Sweep the Area

Alien Deck:
1 Operations
2 Ambush Point
1 Living Quarters
1 Hived Airlock
1 Water Processing
3 Pet
3 Sleeper
3 Cocooned Victim
1 Ambushed Predator
3 Resin Barrier
3 Superior Species
3 Instinctive Escape
3 Takedown Strike
3 Where Theres One
1 Natural Selection
2 Malfunction
2 It Was A Bad Call
1 Heat Of Battle
3 Found 'em
Starting:
1 Alien Queen
3 Alien Warrior
1 Breeding Chamber
1 Hived Cryonics
1 Coolant Leak

Marine Deck:
1 Access Space
1 Tavern
1 Chapel
1 Docking Bay
1 Equipment Warehouse
1 Operations
1 Corporate Agent
1 Hacker
2 Dockworker
4 Shotgun
4 Flechette Rounds
1 Chemical Base
1 Motion Scanner
2 2 by 2 Formation
3 Rapid Fire
3 Meditation
3 Overwatch
1 Heat Of Battle
3 Crossfire
3 Standoff
3 If It Bleeds

Starting:
1 General Perez
1 Cpl Hicks
1 Pvt Masters
1 Pvt Hewitt
1 Barracks
1 Weapons Locker

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Leenomorph
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Does anyone still have any of this for sale or trade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.