Walker Schlundt
United States
Gainesville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been keeping an eye on

https://sites.google.com/site/anachronismlives/

and the gentleman there has been doing some amazing work to continue the game forward. I actually had thought about finishing up some of the sets that had been left to the wind by Triking and even did some work on some cards most notably the Guy Fawkes card I sent to the Anachronism Lives site (and got put on the site, whoot me )

I figured I would see if there was any interest left in the game here, before I continued pushing forward to some of the older forums where people used to talk about the game. I think it could be resurrected without too much trouble and since Tri-king seems not to mind too much we can continue using unlicensed (Read: No Copyright) art from centuries ago to work on new sets.

Personally I'm pretty excited to see what this guy comes up with for his Round Table set. Even set 11 was pretty darn cool with Wild Bill Hickok and some of the other gunslingers.

I think we could create a player's committee and it would be interesting if we could get some tournaments running

Comments here will be monitored!

Ran.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be very interested. The original sets are very inexpensive to purchase from several places right now. I have every card that TriKing produced and most of those can be found online, printed and used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested as well. I have all the base sets, as well as a couple of the fan designs of the sets that TriKing didn't get to release. I'm trying to work out which promos I'm missing so i can start working on those as well.

I've always loved this game. I wish someone would also expand the game syatem in to other genres as well. I actually started working on a Fantasy version a few years ago, but I've never had the time to really do it justice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uilliam Uallace
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Sounds like a great idea! I've started a disscussion about it on the coliseum, if you want to post on that: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Cottcommittee/index.php?showtopic...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McLaren
United States
Grand Ledge
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did this ever go anywhere?

Thumb up