Popular Tags: [View All]
Michel Baudoin
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wacky Works will be promoting the second edition of Space Maze at the Spielwarenmesse in Nurnberg next week.

The second edition will include 4 languages (English, German, French and Dutch), text free action cards and some improvements in the rules explanation. There have also been some small but nice graphic updates.

goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mb
Do first edition owners get a free update oh and the box stains when raindrops hits it, just figured that out a week or two ago when I took the game with me to my gaming club.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Baudoin
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
Do first edition owners get a free update oh and the box stains when raindrops hits it, just figured that out a week or two ago when I took the game with me to my gaming club.

Sorry to hear this, thanks for the heads up. I will pass this on to our production department, maybe we can change the coating for the next print...

I'm afraid we won't be doing any exchange actions with the old edition, our company is still very small and we still don't have a budget for, well, anything really But I assure you there is no big change here. The main thing is the fact that there's more languages in the box and the cards are text free, but the text on the cards wasn't actually neccessary in the first placegoo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mb
No problem I was just joking, happy with my edition like hell. It's not to bad but you do see the marks where the drops hit it. Maybe another coating would be a good idea, glad that I could help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Griese
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
you do see the marks where the drops hit it.

Well, as far as I know, this will happen to any boardgame box unless you buy a "waterproof" version - but then you'll be limited to Uno and Halli Gally laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Baudoin
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
linael wrote:
Quote:
you do see the marks where the drops hit it.

Well, as far as I know, this will happen to any boardgame box unless you buy a "waterproof" version - but then you'll be limited to Uno and Halli Gally laugh

They should do this with any game that gets better the more you drink
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike S.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope that components from future expansions will match the components from the first edition base game artwork wise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Baudoin
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player77 wrote:
I hope that components from future expansions will match the components from the first edition base game artwork wise.

They will definitely match, although they won't have text on them the artwork and layout stays the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.