Popular Tags: [View All]
While sleeping, watch!
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The production of Hoffman lenses is incumbent upon all true scientists
badge
The tallest mountains, the darkest forests, the deepest deserts, the oldest books, there you will find the stone.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have a VTES/Jyhad collection you are not using and want to trade it for something(s) you will play? Are you coming to Con of the North?

I'm looking to trade for (or buy) VTES collections. Please PM me if you have one you would like to trade or sell. Please send me the approximate number of cards, sets you have in it (which sets did you collect), and approximate condition. You don't have to count every card, you can tell me how many card boxes they take up, or measure the cards in inches, or weigh them. About 30,000 cards weighs around 150 pounds including the storage boxes.

I always prefer to trade (and can usually give you a better deal trading), but will also trade/buy or buying them. Meeting up at CotN will be a lot cheaper in shipping heavy lots of cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I've WON this 'item' and would "Like" to donate toward this 'function' of yours, with that now. All that is required, is for you to Geek Mail me with a mailing address to have that sent along to there, and it is YOURS to keep, or *award* and bestow upon another of whom could utilize it the MOST!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
L@@K what 'moi' found now, how bow thou "Kow-Tow"? VTES MN cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.