BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: Board-gaming in Carlisle/North Cumbria rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ja Rool
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hello boardgamegeek-ers!

Just a quick post to ask if there are currently any active board gaming club or gamers in Carlisle or the surrounding area. I fancy playing some board games on a regular basis rather than once every month/every two months when I get the chance to go down to Leeds to play.

Ta

JaRool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Nunn
United Kingdom
Kendal
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, you might want to get in touch with mantuanwar. He lives in Wigton, so may be able to point you in the right direction. There are a few more of us about in penrith and Kendal, but that's obviously not quite Carlisle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United Kingdom
Wigton
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, yes as Jim says I live in Wigton, and organise games over here regularly, as well as going down to Penrith. What sort of thing are you into? I play all sorts, from 2 player wargames to euros.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ja Rool
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi there

Games I've usually played include Dominion, Carcassonne and Thunderstone but we're always willing to try new games out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.