United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Tanga e-mail/site message.

"BIG HAIRY CHANGE: SAVINGS IN THE AM, FUN IN THE PM

Starting on Thursday January 26, Tanga’s daily deals will now commence at 7 am (Pacific) every day. Our Daily Fun user-contributed games and puzzles, however, will continue to be updated at 7 pm (Pacific) every day.

So, get your daily double dose of Tanga, on the 7’s!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
Thanks! Never saw that

Makes me wonder what email I have associated with Tanga...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, saw it, but this belongs in "discussing retailers" not "hot deals", see posting guildlines thread tagged to this forum
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Sautman
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This new schedule for daily deals puts anybody who 1) has a job and 2) lives on the east coast at a big disadvantage. Today, I check the deals before going to bed. In the future, it will be several hours later before I can check the deal. Anything really hot will be sold out by then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E D
United States
wilton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zautman wrote:
Anything really hot will be sold out by then.

good thing tanga doesn't do hot deals any more then!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
zautman wrote:
This new schedule for daily deals puts anybody who 1) has a job and 2) lives on the east coast at a big disadvantage. Today, I check the deals before going to be. In the future, it will be several hours later before I can check the deal. Anything really hot will be sold out by then.

Same Here. I'm pretty much hosed now for ever getting the awesome board game deal off Tanga anymore. I'm trying to look on the bright side though, I'll save money. I plan to send them them an e-mail telling them they are being slightly stupid with their time selection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Discussing Retailers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
zautman wrote:
This new schedule for daily deals puts anybody who 1) has a job and 2) lives on the east coast at a big disadvantage. Today, I check the deals before going to bed. In the future, it will be several hours later before I can check the deal. Anything really hot will be sold out by then.

As opposed to those who 1) have a job and 2) live on the west coast? Evening commutes make getting home by 7pm (PT) kinda tough for some out west. As it is, left coaster now have to try to squeeze in visiting Tanga and possibly ordering something before heading out to work...assuming they're not already in rush hour traffic AT 7 am.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.