Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Dove
United States
Las Animas
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious how high the price on new copies of 3rd edition Space Hulk are likely to go in the next few years. How high did the price of copies of previous editions go prior to the issue of 3rd edition?

I know that alot of people would create their own tiles and counters due to the high price and low availability. Are there any scans of 3rd edition tiles/counters? I found scans of previous editions but nothing from 3rd edition.

Have people restarted the homebrew Space Hulk yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh boy... here we go again.

GW very closely guards it's IP and you will have to bite the bullet and buy the game or get directions to where you can find such scans. You won't find them here at bgg.com

SH is easily worth $150 - $175 imo. If you can find it for that, get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slev Sleddeddan
United Kingdom
Victoria Park
Manchester
flag msg tools
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
badge
Don't you open that trapdoor!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don;t want the minis, you can pick up a stripped-out copy quite cheaply.

If you're happy to accept lower-spec minis, you can pick up something quite cheaply.

If you want "proper" figures, you'd be better off hunting down a cheaper full game, since buying GW equivalents will set you back around 2.5-3 times the original cost of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got everything except the minis for $30 ... figured I might want an extra tile set because it is just marvelous!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.