BattleCON: War of Indines» Forums » General

Subject: Distribution to the UK? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Welton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea if the boxed set is to be distrubuted over this side of the pond? After playing the demo copy of the game Im keen to investigate further and would love a copy of the boxed game if it is to appear on the shelves of UK stores. If not, Im sure i can be conviced to get printing and playing laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
One Armed Bandit
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: BattleCON Shipping to Distributors

The main distributor works worldwide.

Your best bet is asking your local store if they're going to carry it, and asking them to special order you a copy if not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Pehl
Germany
Daubach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also buy it directly from Level99 games. While this is more expensive, you get one of the three promo chars and you support the developers. Shipping costs are reasonable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Welton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I completely managed to miss the 'shipping worldwide' note. Thanks for the replies. Now, to get onto my FLGS...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bryant
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Arriving in the UK this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aldo Ghiozzi
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Yup...what everyone else said! Just wanted to pop a post on the thread in case anyone has trouble getting the game in any country. Our company, Impressions, handles the distributor and retailer sales for L99 and other game companies so we're where it all comes from!

Best,
Aldo

Islore wrote:
Any idea if the boxed set is to be distrubuted over this side of the pond? After playing the demo copy of the game Im keen to investigate further and would love a copy of the boxed game if it is to appear on the shelves of UK stores. If not, Im sure i can be conviced to get printing and playing laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.