Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt McMahon
United States
Warrenton
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived in the mail yesterday. The game itself was placed in a box almost twice its size without any packaging peanuts or those air packets to prevent it from being roughed up as the box is shipped. Also the game box itself was not in shrink wrap and the top lid had come partly off during shipping. This resulted in the box top being damaged and the cards scattered around the plastic insert.

Anyone else have issues with the their copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
e schild

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter copy arrived damaged.
I've contacted Seth, but my box was also damaged. There's a crease on the right side, and it looks like something punctured the upper right hand corner - and I hate to say it like this, but they may have tried to cover up damage with the sticker. I am pretty confident the box was not damaged after it left their warehouse as the shipping box came in relatively good shape.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt McMahon
United States
Warrenton
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter copy arrived damaged.
I'm very happy to say that the customer service for Mayday Games is both fast and very courteous. I had also commented about this damage on the Kickstarter page and got a response from Seth within an hour. They agreed to a replacement game sent out to me last Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Eng-Kohn
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
Lost Gamer
badge
I want to live here
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a problem with the wrong cards in mine, I will try posting on the kickstarter page. Not getting any response to emails.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt McMahon
United States
Warrenton
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seth seems to be pretty quick in his responses to comments on the Kickstarter page. He typically responds to people within the same day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Petty
United States
Leander
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had lots of problems myself, but no damage...just missing expansions and games. Seth has already stated everything would be corrected so I'm holding out till Get Bit and EBZ are available again.

I have to admit I'm curious how these things were put together to be shipped out. For example, I was (if I remember correctly) the first $100 supporter. I did so very early on yet I did not get a copy of EBZ, or Get Bit while a friend of mine who supported only a few days before close got his copy of EBZ from a $75 contribution. Also, my copy was #141 when it should have been between 1 and 25 (not that it really makes a difference I suppose, but since it was something that was promised I'm not sure how it was missed).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenny Nguyen
Australia
Bungarribee
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived with Tok Tok today. Whoever packed the box needs a talking to. There was inadequate taping of the box (one piece of tape widthwise across the base instead of lengthwise). One of the games was protruding out of it. The box was not tall enough, which caused box crush of Tok Tok. There was no packing material inside which lead to components shifting all over the place. I'm just thankful it all arrived but the parcel looked like it'd been through hell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.