Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Billaud
France
La roche sur yon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good Morning Gentlemen!!

Do the enemy covers ( like Foxholes) stay on map if the enemy unit under it retreat for example or are they removre from map ?

If the covers stay on map, does a enemy unit moving/retreating in this card, move/retreat directly under the cover ?

And if yes, and the cover is already full of enemy unit, does the enemy unit will risk to overstack, or does he just move/retreat on the card ?

Thanks !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Miller
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
They stay on the card: "A Cover Marker represents a distinct location within the area of the card. Once discovered, a Cover Marker remains in place for the rest of the Mission."

-Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Lacock
United States
Wylie
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would move them into cover, but not into over stacking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once again something missing in the rules....

When I play, I make a lot of use of artillery, so it would not be sensible to overstack for the Germans. I think I would do the same for them as I do with my own troops:

- In most cases, the Germans don't have a leader counter, so they can split up without losing an advantage. If there are several good covers available, they should split up.

- I like to fill up my cover until it becomes a disadvantage when artillery strikes, e.g. a building +3 can then accommodate (IIRC) 6 steps. They enjoy +3 against normal VOF and +0 against artillery which is bad but at least not worse than sitting in the open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Billaud
France
La roche sur yon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much, like usually, you aer super quick !!

That s actually how I played.

The defensive mission brings some new questions...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.