Cody Jones
United States
Franklin
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In this episode, we bring you a veritable potpourri of gaming goodness, including a spoiler-free review of Risk Legacy and a new edition of the GM Academy, featuring Cody's thoughts on D&D's next iteration. Plus, we have a BIG announcement that you won't want to miss. Happy 2012, gamers!

Check out our website at www.gameonpodcast.com. A direct link to this episode can be found here.

Game On! with Cody and John is sponsored by Myriad Games, on behalf of friendly professional game stores everywhere, we're a proud member of the Pulp Gamer Media Network! Check out more great shows at http://www.pulpgamer.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry the show is ending. Your show has always been an enjoyable listen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Howell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys are awesome and will be missed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GameOn!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Fox
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boooo-urns. It's a pity the show's ending, but I can see why you guys want to end it. Thanks for all the entertainment
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've listened since day one and you will be missed.

Thanks for all the entertainment, and good luck in all your future endeavours
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schreiber
United States
Waynesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Tolerance for ambiguity is the first step in maturity.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was surprised that I was so bummed at the announcement. I was actually a little bit sad, it caught me off guard. Obviously I love the show, of course, but it just made so much sense the way they shared their thought process behind the decision and that resonated with me. It's like an athlete that knows when to retire---far too rare and it just feels right when it does happen.

Note: I'm a guy that LOVED the sincerity of the Colts updates with each episode (and I'm from Baltimore!)---so with all the changes on the Colts maybe this is just another wrinkle and fall out repercussion of the Peyton Manning injury? After all, how can you do a podcast when your heart is broken?

I am a big fan of gaming podcasts in general. But my favorite part of Game On! was is that Cody and John excell in a rare commodity for a podcast: a pervading sense of humility. That's not a slam on other podcasts, but a compliment to Cody and John. What's the common gamer to do now?

Can't wait for the next few episodes guys! Much respect to Cody and John.

edit: Oops, the show isn't over yet---no need for past tense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
New Zealand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to see you end...very strange this: I personally got into the want of doing a podcast 'cause of you! and we finished the same time you did!
Anyhow...thanks for all that you did. As we say here in New Zeland: Kia Kaha (keep strong)

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.