United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried looking for an existing thread on this in both games forums, sorry if I missed it. The wiki for this 2030 has this blurb:
Quote:
For those who already owned Imperial, there was the opportunity to get only the new map and bonds at Essen '09, as it can be played with the old wooden bits as well.

I assume there are no left overs from Essen '09 of this still available but will it ever be reprinted as an expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Staines
United Kingdom
Grimsby
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw your title and was about to reply that it was available at Essen in 2009! There were however (I believe) 1 or 2 very small adjustments made to the game since then. I wouldn't know for sure as I've only ever played the full release of Imperial 2030.

I'd say in terms of many of the mechanics I prefer it to the original though I do like the map of the original slightly more so I'm quite torn to say the least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be surprised because that's essentially the entire game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought mine last year from this seller:

http://www.ebay.it/itm/Imperial-2030-Extension-for-Imperial-...

Also, it seems still available on the PD-Verlag site:

http://www.pd-verlag.de/im/index_e.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.