Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Wengler
United States
Hampton
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered 7 games from NWS online, and the package on the way to me got pretty beat up and 5 of the boxes ended up getting damaged during shipping.

I contacted NWS and they got back to me promptly, and got the companies that make the games that got damaged to send me brand new boxes for the games.

It worked nicely and saved me the trouble from having to ship all of the games back to them.

I would recommend them to all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nameless Necromancer
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Do what yhou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." - Aleister Crowley
badge
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - John Galt
mbmbmbmbmb
I can second that there customer service is excellent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Teserovitch
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Link,please. NWS = National Weather Service?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Ramsey
United States
Grove City
OH
flag msg tools
badge
Hush
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnTes wrote:
Link,please. NWS = National Weather Service?

www.nws-online.net/

It will redirect to a yahoo storefront.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sizemore
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.NevermoreGames.com
badge
This is NOT a Chihuahua. It is a Sphynx cat. A bald, grouchy Sphynx cat who will bite you if you mistake him for a Chihuahua.
mbmbmbmbmb
Comrade_Sarayev wrote:
I can second that there customer service is excellent.

Thirded. Excellent service, personal attention, great prices -- definitely worth making your first choice for wargame stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dean Naval Warfare Simulations / Tactical Warfare Simulations (Land/Air Combat)
United States
flag msg tools
Thanks for the support.

Jons' shipment was shipped in a good box but it was also ordered and shipped out 2 days before Christmas.. smack dab in the middle of the "chaos season". By the looks of it someone likely dropped it .. the game internals were ok but the outer game boxes of 5 of the 7 got dinged up. I worked it out with the publishers that we have very good direct connection with to see if they could send him some cover boxes - they graciously replied.

Fortunately, that was the only 1 of 2 shipments we know of that were damaged in transit. The other did not effect the contents at all, just needed to be repackaged - and it was first sent out heavily protected. Overall not bad for the postal service considering how many shipments we sent out.

Thanks Jon for working with us, and to those publishers for helping out including Compass, WG, and DVG.

Take care everyone.

Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.