joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use to read space gamer. The one thing would really look forward to is the capsule reviews.

I would like to resurrect the "capsule review" and write some myself. Does any one have guidelines? or can some one suggest how to craft a capsule review?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Van Morrison and Joey DeFrancesco - You're Driving Me Crazy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Capsule reviews make good comments to accompany your ratings. I have a bunch of GeekBuddies who do precisely that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you pass my name onto them or ask some of them for some guidelines for doing that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Were the 'capsules' also 'gel-coated' to MAKE these "easier to swallow", and should that take into account if them 'swallows' were of some particular African or European specifications? robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Van Morrison and Joey DeFrancesco - You're Driving Me Crazy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
runescience wrote:
Can you pass my name onto them or ask some of them for some guidelines for doing that?

No, but I can give you a link to a page with lots of info about writing reviews - see here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.