Popular Tags: [View All]
CW Lumm
United States
Hampden
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this isn't the first time these guys have been called out for their amazing customer care around here, but I need to do it anyway.

I ordered a copy of one of their games through P500, and it showed up mangled after what was probably an arduous transatlantic journey. So I wrote them to see if they'd send me another box. The trick is, I'm moving in a week and won't have a receiving address until around March. No problem, said their rep - they'll just send it once I have a place for them to send it to, no questions asked. I don't even need to send them the damaged one.

I've always had a lot of goodwill toward GMT, due mostly to its support for unemployed gamers, which I'd imagine softened the blow for a lot of unlucky people over the past few years.

This is just another example of a how truly exemplary they are as a company. I'll be a happy customer for a long, long time. Thanks, GMT - I'm really grateful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which game? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CW Lumm
United States
Hampden
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sdiberar wrote:
Which game? whistle

Commands & Colors: Ancients Expansion Pack #6 – The Spartan Army
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.