Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coop
United Kingdom
Manchester
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
Re: THE ERAGRA REVISED RULES ARE ONLINE
Look forward to using these! Should be a great explaination!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Veretis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Το λινκ για το limbra phenomenica δεν λειτουργεί παιδιά. Μπορείτε να το φτιάξετε;

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Λειτουργεί. Στο κατεβάζει κατευθείαν, δεν σε μεταφέρει σε άλλη ιστοσελίδα. Μήπως αργεί κάπου η σύνδεση. Το αρχείο έιναι σχετικά μεγάλο και θέλει λίγη ώρα. Τί σου γράφει?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Veretis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Στο κατεβάζει κατευθείαν, δεν σε μεταφέρει σε άλλη ιστοσελίδα.

Το ξέρω. Ενώ όμως το μεκάνικα κατεβαίνει κανονικά, το φαινομένικα όχι.

Quote:
Μήπως αργεί κάπου η σύνδεση. Το αρχείο έιναι σχετικά μεγάλο και θέλει λίγη ώρα. Τί σου γράφει?

Το έχω δοκιμάσει από 2 διαφορετικές συνδέσεις (και διαφορετικούς υπολογιστές προφανώς) και δεν δουλεύει σε καμία.
Αν θυμάμαι καλά γράφει "The file is broken and cannot be repaired" ή κάτι τέτοιο.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the new rules. They make things much clearer. I think that short of a few minor grammar changes, they are great. However, I still have one issue that has come up during play and we arent sure how to resolve. It involves ceremonial and integral parchments.

Here is the issue. If I play two parchments, lets say a red and a black together to summon ceremonial minions. If my opponent destroys one card, I know my ceremonial minions become inactive, but what happens to the other card. Say he destroys the red card, can I use the black as a stand alone black card, or does destroying one part of a ceremonial or integral parchment mess the entire parchment up until it can be repaired?

This has huge implications in game play. Say I take out the middle card in a 3 card parchment, that could free up two cards (if played that way) or deactivate the entire parchement. We have been playing that it deactivates the entire parchment since if parchments are played together, they cannot be changed (except joker). What we do is turn upside down any cards that were part of ceremonial or integral combos if one of their cards had been destroyed or deactivated so that they can be fixed. That way, in the example above, if my opponent killed my red card, I would turn the black upside down, so I couldnt use it as a black card to summon minions, but it reminds me that I can play a card to repair it back to its two card combo state and reactivate my two card minions.

It sounds complicated, but is really simple when we do this. We just arent sure what happens to the left over cards if an opponent breaks a two or three card parchement combo. We thought of just putting them all in the pyra, but that was too extreme. What is the official ruling?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the issue. If I play two parchments, lets say a red and a black together to summon ceremonial minions. If my opponent destroys one card, I know my ceremonial minions become inactive, but what happens to the other card.

It remains on the Parchment Field inactive and you wait till fix the combination again. Since the parchment union there is no more (for the time), you turn face down the ceremonial or integral, depending on the case.

Say he destroys the red card, can I use the black as a stand alone black card, or does destroying one part of a ceremonial or integral parchment mess the entire parchment up until it can be repaired?

It destroys a part of a ceremonial or integral parchment and you must fix it.

Did i help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Τι να σου πω, ρώτησα από εδώ κάποια παιδιά και το κατέβασαν. Θα το τσεκάρω πάντως. Θέλεις να μου δώσεις e-mail σου να σου τα στείλω?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got it. Your ceremonial and integral combos are broken and rendered inactive until you fix them. Makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.