Popular Tags: [View All]
Jestin Jund
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I have a few games that just don't get played hanging around that I would love to trade. My current BGG wishlist is probably inaccurate but it gives an idea of what I'm looking for overall:

I have Fortune and Glory: The Cliffhanger Game still in shrink

Eaten by Zombies! played once but the rule book was kind of smashed/ bent up when I purchased it brand new. (the rules suck anyhow, just read updated ones here).

Suitors & Suitability unopened

Oshi only played twice but it's essentially a block of wood and some plastic pieces, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference!

Some things I am looking for in exchange:
Dungeon Run
King of Tokyo
Stone Age
Blue Moon City
Gears of War
Puzzle Strike
Ticket to Ride
Power Grid

I'm always up for other suggestions too. The only game on my trade list that might need some extra good items in trade would be Fortune and Glory as it is huge and probably quite expensive to ship. Moreover, it's sealed, making it extra special...or something.

I've done trades in the past here on BGG to good results and would love to do it again.

Thanks and feel free to send me a message or reply here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.