Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have posted an unofficial FAQ in the files section. This is my first FAQ, and perhaps not worthy of the name, but it is an attempt to make the rules forum more useful.

I took all of the questions to date in the rules forum and compiled them in this document, in alphabetical order by subject, with the majority of the questions listed by delegate name. I intend to update the FAQ periodically to include new questions as they are posted and answered. My idealistic goal is to have people check there first and avoid clicking through pages of individual threads.

Thanks to the diligence of Christian Leonhard, Jason Matthews, and Jim Dietz in checking the forums and answering questions, this was a relatively easy project. With few exceptions, all of the questions in the FAQ were answered by one of them or are clearly delineated in the rulebook. The ones lacking an "official ruling" are in red text. The answers for those are based on the replies of users on BGG.

I am not at all averse to criticism, so I welcome any suggestions for improvement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Leonhard
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cheng wrote:
The ones lacking an "official ruling" are in red text.

I can confirm the interpretations for George Mason, Luther Martin, and William Houston off the top of my head. For George Washington, I'll have to confer with Jason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.