United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayday Games is doing at least a single shipment of WeyKick to the USA and we have just added the Hockey players to the Kickstarter project too:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/8346065#8346065

Here is the Kickstarter:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maydaygames/weykick-dext...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannick Campagna
Canada
St-jean-sur-Richelieu
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I will buy the kickstarter, but without the hockey player, what the fun to play hockey on a soccer field? Maybe in the next kickstarter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
While sleeping, watch!
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The production of Hoffman lenses is incumbent upon all true scientists
badge
The tallest mountains, the darkest forests, the deepest deserts, the oldest books, there you will find the stone.
mbmbmbmbmb
The title is misleading, there is no weykick on ice offered in this kickstarter to my reading of the project. Just soccer tables (small) and hockey players added to them if you pay the higher fee. I wish they were offering the weykick on ice tables, or just the hockey players separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the manufacturer the playing surface of the WeyKick On Ice and the playing surface of the standard WeyKick game are exactly the same. Yes the lines are different of course but the way you play (underneath) is the same. We can only bring in so many of each type and the Ice one is just not one we can do at this point. Sorry about that!

We do have the game itself offered and the ice hockey players so you do have that option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannick Campagna
Canada
St-jean-sur-Richelieu
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm now a backer for the other Weykick and since it's succesfully funded, I hope you can bring the bigger octogonal hockey table in a near future!
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.