Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So my buddy just got the Eastern Front and, as it turned out, we were able to play within a few hours of delivery. We played the first scenario 4x and it was really fun and the new Russion rules are great.

So the reason for the post is that I just have to say the Political Commissar Chip is really impressive. Its got a great weight, feel and look to it--really a quality piece. It reminds me of an old silver dollar. Does anyone happen to know what it's made of? I may have to buy it just to have one of my own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't it just a normal poker chip with a sticker on it?

You can probably get a set of poker chips in sleek-looking metal carrying cases in your FLGS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Shabatowski
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dave65tdh wrote:
So my buddy just got the Eastern Front and, as it turned out, we were able to play within a few hours of delivery. We played the first scenario 4x and it was really fun and the new Russion rules are great.

So the reason for the post is that I just have to say the Political Commissar Chip is really impressive. Its got a great weight, feel and look to it--really a quality piece. It reminds me of an old silver dollar. Does anyone happen to know what it's made of? I may have to buy it just to have one of my own.

I agree, totally impressive quality. I suspect that this is a traditional poker chip so it would be made of clay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.