Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hamish Sterling
Australia
Cairns
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
We've already self published Pocket Cricket and had some success here in Australia.

We published 1000 trial sets and sold out in two months. We've received another shipment of 2000 and hope all continues well.

With that to encourage me, I'm looking at other sports to 're-do'. There are plenty of "dice sports games" that have come and gone, so we're looking to capture a point of difference in our line up.

I'm now looking at 3 new titles aimed at 3 separate markets.

Pocket AFL - for here in Oz. Pocket Ice Hockey - north America. Pocket Soccer/Footbal - Europe.

As we did a couple of years ago here at BGG, I'm calling for play-testers to roll and give feedback.

I've said many times....we are making dice games...not strategy games....they are dice rolling, fast action portable luck based games, to go inline with our Pocket Sports theme.

All three beta versions are ready for people to use D6 and follow table. We'll have custom dice/bag etc. when finally published.

Reply to this thread if you are interested to playtest.

Regards

Hamish
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be most interested in a soccer game (women seem to be more interested in soccer in the US than men are -- probably because the US women were/are better at it), and a baseball game, if you make one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sturv Tafvherd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in Soccer as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tullsen
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet.
badge
Ash nazg durbatul√Ľk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatul√Ľk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it would be cool to do pocket rugby!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hamish Sterling
Australia
Cairns
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Pocket Rugby will be done.....in the next round of games. Rugby Union I assume?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hamish Sterling
Australia
Cairns
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hi Judy / Sturv

I'll send through the beta version.....you can just use a D6 to playtest....

The 'Skillz' die is designed to be a game within a game. It can be used for FIFA points in tournaments....or just to make the commentary more exciting for the highlights!

Hamish
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Buckley
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I'd be interested in Rugby too.
And yes, Rugby Union.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.