Phil Standen
United Kingdom
Hove
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
Duke say "play games"
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have 2 dragon priests, both of which have active Dragon Rage.

Do I get +2 blue attack dice for models in the areas where the auras overlap?

If the answer is yes, naturally following on from this. If I have 1 dragon priest that has activated Dragon Rage twice, do I still get this?

And does Rex smash for:
1G - Ability
2B 2R - Base Att
3B - Mob
6B - 6 x Dragon Rage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Caughmann
msg tools
Sorry, you can only get the bonus from one instance of the ability. In the rules it states that abilities with the same name don't stack (regardless of whether the abilities are from a single source, or multiple sources).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Standen
United Kingdom
Hove
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
Duke say "play games"
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you happen to know the page number?

I checked http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/733196/rulebook-clarified-pt... and couldn't find where that was stated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Caughmann
msg tools
Page number....sorry, not looking at the booklet right now, so no, I don't know the page number. However, I'm almost certain it IS in the rulebook, and I am 100% certain this ruling has been confirmed by the dev's a while back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Porter
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 24: AREA ATTACKS AND EFFECTS...typically occur due to a special action or special attack being used...

If a model is affected by two area of effect abilities simultaneously, the effects are considered cumulative as long as the abilities are different even if their effects are the same.

Example: A Model within the area of effect of two Ironscale's Shieldwall auras would only gain the effect of one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.