Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Sturm
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers to Karim Chakroun for a very pretty and clean presentation of the game. Though I would have been a tad more adventurous with the logo, I think the overall look and feel of this game is outstanding. Nice to see an illustrator displaying some design chops, too. Well done, Karim!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chakroun Karim
France
Besancon
Franche-Comté
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
King Friday wrote:
Cheers to Karim Chakroun for a very pretty and clean presentation of the game. Though I would have been a tad more adventurous with the logo, I think the overall look and feel of this game is outstanding. Nice to see an illustrator displaying some design chops, too. Well done, Karim!

Thank you very much, Matt!
Being primarily a graphic designer in my day to day job, I had to dig the few skills I acquired in art school for the illustrations, and it was fun. Hopefully Atlantis Rising will be released soon and will meet the big success it deserves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Falcon

Fords
New Jersey
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since it is co-op game, does it play well solo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
JP Falcon wrote:

Not sure; I haven't tried it yet. It is on my list of things to do to create some solo rules for the game (using only one councilor). Obviously it works fine if you want to control 2 or or more councilors.

Would you prefer rules that make it playable with just one councilor going it alone, or would you prefer to see "AI" allies helping you out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
gciscell wrote:
Would you prefer rules that make it playable with just one councilor going it alone, or would you prefer to see "AI" allies helping you out?

Either would be great for me, but the AI sounds very intriguing, and would be a unique twist if you could do it well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Falcon

Fords
New Jersey
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gciscell wrote:
JP Falcon wrote:

Not sure; I haven't tried it yet. It is on my list of things to do to create some solo rules for the game (using only one councilor). Obviously it works fine if you want to control 2 or or more councilors.

Well it is usually the case that if you play more than one character in a co-op game, it will play rather well so that's good. But if the mechanics of your game allows for a more challenging solitaire experience, with specific rules then that would be better yet. Either way, this game looks very promising!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
I went ahead and created a poll on the topic of solo play - let's move the discussion here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.