Subject: 3 player game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Messina
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
badge
“Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
mbmbmbmbmb
SO there's no option to exclude a 4th nation and just have a 3 player free for all with the excluded nations areas off limits?
We'll probably play the 3 player option as noted in the rules but like to hear if anyone has tried a three player free for all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilias Sellountos
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect the two nations that find themselves without an active neighbor on one side will be at a big advantage over the one that is between them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Volz
United States
Piscataway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
The spirit in the machine.
badge
I can almost make out a shape...
mbmbmbmbmb
We tried the 3-player game, using the suggestion in the rulebook -- one player plays the two allied good-guy nations, while the other two take one of the bad-guy nations each. Even though the two-nation player has a higher score needed to win, he still has a huge advantage in coordination. I'd only recommend that variant for experienced players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.